Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy Birthday, for your gift you get a new area and a new missionary!

"Go your way withersoever I will, and it shall be given you by the Comforter what you shall do and whither you shall go." ~D&C 31:11

Dear Family and Friends!

Well, that scripture certainly applies to me this transfer. We had interviews with our Mission President on Saturday where he informed Sister Savage and I that we would both be leaving Setúbal! He also informed me that I would be training a bran new missionary and opening a new area in Cacém! They apparently haven't had Sisters there in quite some time, so this will be interesting! My new companion's name is Sister Rubio and I don't know anything else about her, but I'll meet her this Wednesday! This will be an adventure for sure!!

My last week in Setúbal went well, our whole district has been struggling with finding new investigators lately but we did find a couple of people that we're working with. But we'll leave them for the new Sisters to take over! I'm really excited to go to a new area and train, I'm a little nervous but I know that the Lord will help me. It's going to be a great transfer! 

I love the gospel and I love being here as a missionary! I hope you all have a great year and you all make the resolution to do what you need to do to come closer to Christ.

I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
The Sisters of Setúbal at the New Years party!
Lucas and Silvana
The Salgado family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment