Monday, July 18, 2016

"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men." D&C 24:12

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a great week! I always say that, even though i hardly remember what we did, but I'm happy, so that's what counts. We had some really great lessons this week, especially with Paula. She was led right to the gospel, literally. I'm so glad we found her. We taught her about how the authority was restored and she lit up, like it was something she had never realized that we needed. The Spirit was so strong and we were able to testify of the blessings of the priesthood authority. It made me so grateful to have grown up with the priesthood in my home. I can't wait to teach her more this week.

Mario is also doing really well, we were able to teach him about the Law of Chastity and the blessings of an eternal marriage this week. It's such a blessing to know that families can be together forever, and that's why our relationships in this life matter so much, because what we develop here will continue in the next life. I just really love this gospel!! :) 

I love being a missionary and teaching so many people about the restored gospel. I know that Heavenly Father is preparing His children every day and in every place in the world. We, as His children and members of His church need to do our part and share the gospel with everyone. We don't have to have a nametag to be a missionary and I certainly will not stop being a missionary when I take off my nametag. I love my Savior and I know this is His work that we are all involved in. 
I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
We got to visit some really pretty places last P-day with some members! It was amazing!! This place literally is the most beautiful place in the world!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment