Monday, July 20, 2015





Dear Family and Friends!
We had the transfer call last night, Sister Silva and I will be staying in Portimão for the next transfer!! I am really happy! I was very suprised though! It's pretty rare that a Sister stays in one area for 4 transfers, but we have really awesome people that we're working with, I'm excited to stay here :)

Fred: He is so awesome! His life has been a little complicated, he spent the last two years in prison, where he decided he wanted to completely turn his life around. He found and read the entire Book of Mormon and said that when he started reading, he couldn't put it down, and that this book made him want to change. We have taught him almost every day this week and he came to church yesterday and to the Elder's baptism. He is accepting everything really well and he truly just wants to follow Christ. I'm so happy that he found the gospel. He will probably be baptized this week or next, his girlfirend and daughter arrived from England today, he has plans to get married and then move back to England with his family. He is awesome!

Americo and Mauna: They are doing really well and starting to see how the gospel really is blessing their lives. We talked to them about marriage yesterday, and it was really spiritual and awesome, both of their children expressed interest in having their parents get married. I'm really happy that I get to stay here and work with them :)

This transfer, Sister Silva and I have decided to put absolutely everything we have on the altar of sacrifice so that we can see baptisms. I am really blessed that I get to work with her, she is a really great missionary. I know that when we sacrifice, we will receive blessings and see miracles. I love this gospel and I know it's true. I can see the blessings that it has brought to my family. I know the Book of Mormon is true, I promise if you read it, you will be able to see the truth. 

I love you all!! Have a wonderful week!
Sister Steagall

Photos:

Americo and Mauna and their family!
The Elder's baptism!! 
We painted a room for the Elder's friend, it was awesome! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again, Sister Steagall! I love reading your blog every week. Your enthusiasm and happiness spill over into my life. And these days I'm praying as hard for your success as I do for the Elders! Love, Linda Bethers

    ReplyDelete