Monday, October 12, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

We got the call last night, Sister Landbeck and I will be staying in Setúbal! Which is awesome! I love it here! The elders that were serving in our ward with us had a whitewash, which means they both left, so now we have two new elders that will also be our zone leaders! It's gonna be a great transfer!

We finally finished watching all of general conference this week and I loved it once again! I especially liked the idea of "Ponderizing" it's definitely something i'm going to apply for the rest of my life! I think it will help a ton. If you guys need some motivation to start "ponderizing" a scripture each week, I'd love it if everyone would send me an email each week with a new scripture! It'd be great!

Ivo and Milene: They are doing great! Still coming to church, we finished their teaching record this week and now we're just waiting for their wedding to be official so they can be baptized! I love going over to their house to teach them. They are so humble and so willing to learn everything. They truly do want to follow the Savior, I have a feeling they will be very strong members.

Joel: Is still doing ok! We're working with him as well!

Marlene: The Sisters started teaching her 2 transfers ago, but they lost contact. We found her again and started teaching her and she has a great desire to change her life and do what's right. She lost her phone this week though, so we haven't had great contact with her, but we keep running into her in the road, which is a huge blessing! The other day we saw her and she pulled out her Book of Mormon from her bag (she had been carrying around her Book of Mormon!!) And showed us what she found in the reading we gave her. She is awesome!

That's about it for this week! I absolutely love being here on the mission, forgetting about myself and my worries and focusing on what others need. I know that I'm where God wants me to be and that He is with me when I'm doing what's right. Sister Landbeck and I are going to have a great transfer! 
I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos: 
It's starting to rain here in the beautiful Portugal!
District photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment