Monday, October 5, 2015

Dear family and friends!

We had an amazing and very busy week! Which is great! We went on divisions with the Sister Training Leaders and had a really great experience. We also had interviews with President Tavares, which were also really great, he is a very inspired man. 

We also had a wedding on Saturday for some recent converts, it was absolutely beautiful! I had the opportunity to sing as the bride walked down the isle, which was a neat experience. I also sang a special musical number in the middle of the wedding, which was also really fun! I feel really blessed to be able to sing. 

Conference this weekend was amazing!! I absolutely love hearing the words of the prophet and apostles. We were all really excited to hear about the new apostles as well, they seem like really inspired men. I'm excited to know them more and hear their words. 

Joel is doing good, he's going to finally be able to receive the Holy Ghost this next Sunday after several weeks of waiting! We're excited for him!

Rafael: His mom is having doubts about baptism again, so we will continue to work with them. They are an amazing family who really needs the gospel, we'll continue to work with them, and hopefully they can all enter the waters of baptism together. 

I love this work and I'm having a great time in Portugal. I know that this is the true church, I know that this is the work of the Lord. I love being a missionary and I love sharing the gospel!

I love you all!!
Sister Steagall


Photos:
Divisions with the sisters!! They are awesome!!
Wedding of Silvana and Lucas!!
My district at the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment