Monday, June 13, 2016

I know my Savior Lives!

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." ~2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Dear Friends and Family,
This week was great! The weather has been crazy! It rains like crazy one day and then we absolutely fry from the sun the next! That's what you get when you live on an island! I'm definitely not compaining :)
Ana: She is doing well! She came to church yesterday, we had a really great fast and testimony meeting, and she really felt the spirit. I love being able to help people feel the spirit, it makes such a huge difference in their lives and you can tell that they're happier! This gospel is amazing!
Antonio: He has been talking to missionaries for the past 10 years or so, but stopped being formally taught a couple of years ago. He still comes to church occasionally and always comes to English classes and the Branch activities! We decided to start teaching him again and he's been accepting us really well. He has a lot of questions, but he's very humble and willing to listen. More to come on Antonio!
This week my testimony of the Savior has really been strengthened. I know He lives and loves us. He has so much love for us, we cannot even begin to comprehend it. But I know He's there, He really cares about us, He is always going to be there to help us get back up and keep going. I love my Savior and I know He loves me.
I love you all!!
Sister Steagall
Sorry, no photos this week.. I'll do better next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment