Monday, June 27, 2016

Training a Brazilian! For the Second Time!:)



"And ye may know that he is, by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore I would exhort you that ye deny not the power of God; for he worketh by power, according to the faith of the children of men, the same today and tomorrow and forever." ~Moroni 10:7

Dear Friends and Family,

I have a new companion! She is awesome! She came straight from Brazil so she has a lot of fire! We've been working really hard this week, it's been great!

We've had a couple of really awesome lessons, it seems like time is passing so fast! I don't even remember what we did this week. But our investigators are doing good and we're making good plans for them so they can be baptized! We're gonna have a great transfer!

Ana is progressing really well, we think she's really going to be ready to be baptized in the middle of June. It's amazing the difference that I've been able to see in her from the time i first met her until now. She's getting excited about reading the Book of Mormon and coming to church, she takes everything we say to heart and really works hard on applying it. It is awesome to be able to help people like this change :) I love the mission!

This year and a half has been the best time of my life so far and I still have a lot of time ahead. I know this is the work of The Lord. It is the most important thing I could be doing with my time right now and I am so grateful to be here :)

I love you all!!
Sister Steagall :)

Saying goodbye to Sister Luciano!!
While I was waiting for my new companion we got to go to a senior couple's house and have american food!! (tacos, but they're basically american)
Me and Sister Nogueira!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment