Monday, June 20, 2016

TRANSFERS!!!!!

"Nevertheless, the Nephites being strengthened by the hand of the Lord, having prayed mightily to him that he would deliver them out of the hands of their enemies, therefore the Lord did hear their cries, and did strengthen them." ~Alma 2:28

Dear Friends and Family,

I got my last transfer call last night! I will be staying in Ponta Delgada and I will be training again! Sister Nogueira! I don't know anything about her, but I'm guessing she's from Brazil! I'm so excited to serve with her! It's gonna be an awesome last transfer.

The work here is going really well! We are finding a ton of really elect people all over the place! Something I'm learning is that some people take longer to get baptized than others, but everything is in the Lord's timing :) 

Catarina and Antonio: We found an incredible family this week! They have 3 daughters and they are just awesome! They love having us over! They even invited us over to learn how to make bolo levado, an Azorean bread thing, that's super good! They are an awesome family. They're preparing to be baptized onJuly 16th! :)  

Ana: She is doing well still! She's understanding a lot better and her faith has grown so much! I'm so excited for her! She's working towards the baptism date ofJuly 9th! I've loved working with her :)

It seems like every week goes by faster and faster! It's crazy! I learn so much every day and I'm so grateful that I can come closer to Christ every day. I know my Savior lives. His Atonement is real and He is always here to help us.

I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
Paulo Jorge put a flower in my hair! 
Me and Sister Luciano!!
Francezinhas!!!!! The best meal dish thing in the world. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment