Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Almost to Portugal




Friends and Family!! 
What a great week this has been!! I'm almost in Portugal and I can hardly wait!

Tuesday: I had an awesome time at the temple! Sister Barron had 4 family names and they were all sisters! So Sister Miller, Sister Barron, Sister Dixon, and I all went through at the same time for these 4 sisters. What an awesome experience!

Wednesday: I got to go on another temporary companion exchange with Sister Runyan! She was having a hard time, so I got to be her companion today! She is such a wonderful girl and full of the Spirit, we taught an awesome lesson to my investigator and she said some really inspired things. I love getting to work with the other Sisters :)

Thursday: We taught our investigator and she committed to be baptized! Even though it's not real, I love the feeling of seeing people change. It's amazing! 

Friday: We got our flight plans today!! We're getting out of here!! Haha I love the MTC, but I can't wait to be in Portugal! :) We also got to skype with a member in Brasil today! We could hardly understand her because of a bad connection, but it was still really awesome! :)

Saturday: Not much happened today, we learned a lot of new Portuguese and taught our investigators about repentance.

Sunday: I love Sundays, the Spirit is so strong. We had an awesome relief society taught by Sister Mckonkie about the importance of faith. I was also released as Sister Training leader after 5 weeks! Usually they only keep you in for 3! So that was interesting! And they called my companion, Sister Miller as the new Sister Training leader, she will be so amazing. 

Monday: English Fast today! Our district went almost all day speaking only Portuguese. I thought I was going to die, but it actually wasn't that bad! I was able to say most of what I wanted in Portuguese! So that was really fun! We also practiced teaching another district and we focused on making sure the investigator knows what they're committing to do. It was a really neat experience!

Tomorrow my district gets to host the new missionaries! I'm really excited!! I will also be performing in the musical number for the new missionary fireside which should be really neat! I love the gospel and I'm so happy to be a missionary! :)

Sister Steagall

No comments:

Post a Comment