Monday, August 10, 2015

BATISMO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was fantastic!! I love being a missionary here and being able to help people come to know their Savior. 

Bruno: Bruno was baptized this Saturday and he recieved the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday. I am so happy for him and I know he will be a really great member. I really came to know this week as we taught him all of the commandments that he truly was prepared to receive this gospel. He understands the law of sacrifice really well and he is willing to give everything to his Savior. He is an amazing man and I'm so happy for him! He also gave us the reference of his friend Sara and her children. Sara came to the baptism and you could tell that she was touched by the spirit. I'm excited to start working with her.

Gabi: She was a reference from one of our members and she is awesome! She wants to have the same happiness that she can see in us but she's afraid she's not ready to be baptized. I'm really excited to work with her :)

This week was a really great one for me. I really can feel the Spirit in lessons and when we testify of the Savior. I know this gospel is true and I'm so excited to share it here! Missions are worth it. 
I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
Bruno's baptism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment