Monday, August 31, 2015

Dear Family and Friends!

We got the transfer call last night, I'll be going to Setubal later today and I'll be serving with Sister Landbeck! I am more than excited to get to see more of Portugal! Here's an update on Portimão!

Sara: She is still doing great, she's getting a stronger testimony of the gospel. I absolutely love her! And I'm looking forward to getting an email in the near future saying she'll be baptized.

Janaina: We started teaching her this week, she's from Brasil and has a 2-year-old son. She is absolutely awesome! She has a lot of questions about the gospel and she always reads what we give her! I'll be excited to hear about her progression as well.

Fred: We started talking to him again, his family is back in England so he has more time now. He came to church yesterday and he says he feels the spirit every time he's with us and when he comes to church. He is awesome!

That's about it for this week! It was a great last week in Portimão and I'm excited to hear about what happens here. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, He is here to help us in everything we need. I love this gospel with my whole heart and I know I'm doing the work of the Lord here, His hand is in everything we do.

I love you all!
Sister Steagall

Photos: Riding Bruno's bike!! I wish this mission had bikes.. haha but walking is always great!
Sister Silva and I in Parchal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment