Monday, August 24, 2015

Last week in Portimao!

Dear Family and Friends!
Next week we have transfers, I've reached my limit for how long I can stay in one area, so I will be leaving next week, where? Who knows? But It's going to be a great last week here, it's been good to serve in an area with great members and a great people.

Kirsten: She returned to Denmark this week, she's doing really well! I'm so happy for her! She'll come back to Portimão in September, but I won't be here. But she's doing well :)

Sara: She is a friend of our recent convert, Bruno. She is doing really well! She'll come to church even when she worked until 2am! She rocks! She really likes the principles that we're teaching her, but she doesn't want to quit smoking or drinking. We have plans to work really well with her and show her that she can find real peace through this gospel.

Sister Silva and I set a goal to have 4 baptisms in the month of August. We've had 2 so far and we don't have anyone lined up to be baptized this weeked, but after what happened with Kirsten, I believe everything is possible. We're gonna work hard and find those people the God has prepared for baptism. I know that when we work with the Lord, everything is possible. I love this gospel and I testify of it's truthfulness. I have never felt my Savior's love more than I do right now. I know He lives and loves me. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve here in Portugal. I hope all is well with you guys! Love you all!!

Sister Steagall

Photos:
We had lunch at Bruno's garden this week, where he grows figs and a bunch of other stuff! He also has 4 huge dogs and a huge pig! He rocks!
We get the best fish here in the Algarve :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment