Monday, August 3, 2015

Portugal Lisboa Mission





Dear Family and Friends!!

This week has been incredible! We have received many blessings and seen many miracles! I absolutely love serving here with Sister Silva! We are working hard and seeing results!

Fred: Fred has been busy with his family so we haven't progressed with him too much, but he came to the Branch activity last Friday with his fiancé and they had a great time! I don't know if we'll be able to baptize him before he moves to England, but we'll try our best! He is really ready for this gospel.

Rui: Rui will be visiting his family in Northern Portugal so we left him the Book of Mormon and we'll talk to him when he gets back. 

Bruno: Bruno has been to church the last couple of weeks and we had been teaching him a little bit, but this week we taught him about the Plan of Salvation and he accepted it really well. We invited him to be baptized thisSaturday, August 8, and he accepted! We were able to teach him all of the commandments and he accepted them all. He has great faith and he understands sacrifice really well! He is ready to be baptized and i'm so excited for him! He understands sacrifice really well and he is willing to sacrifice everything for the Lord. 

I am so happy to be serving here. Sometimes the mission can be hard and discouraging, but I have never felt closer to my Savior. I'm so grateful to have a knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and for the opportunity I have to share this message with the people of Portugal! If any of you have any thoughts about serving a mission, do it!! I promise it is so worth it! 

I love you all!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
One of our members works in the ship yard, so we visited him and saw some cool ships! I love Portimão! It is so beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment