Monday, February 8, 2016

"And now, I Moroni, would speak somwhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith." ~Ether 12:6

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been great! We had Zone Conference with President Tavares and we had Divisions in Mem Martins, which was really fun! We've also been working hard here and it's been going great! I love being a missionary!! We have so many great adventures!! 

Teddy: He is awesome! He went to church yesterday and loved it. He said that he couldn't explain how he felt, just that he had been to a lot of churches before, but this was so different. He said it was "maravilhoso!" (Sorry, forgot how to spell that word in english) He is progressing really well, reading, and praying. He is a little hesitant on getting baptized next week, but we shared our testimony that the Lord had prepared this date for him, we'll continue in faith!

Jolly: He is also doing well, he's opening up more to new ideas and is coming to understand authority better. It's really fun to teach him in English, but it is so hard! I can't remember how to say anything! haha but it's good.

I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be her in Portugal, i have loved the time i've spent here and the people i've come to know. I know that the Spirit truly does testify the truth to us and we can know that this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ through study and prayer. I have seen so many miracles on my mission and I'm so grateful for the time i've had here. I'm so grateful for my family and all that they do for me, it is wonderful to know that my family is eternal. 

I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
They have Dominos in Portugal!!
Divisions with Sister Barron!! Who was in my MTC district!!
1 year down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment