Monday, February 29, 2016

The day that only comes once every 4 years!



"And again I say unto you, ye must repent, and be baptized in my name, and become as a little child, or ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God. Therefore, go forth unto this people, and declare the words which I have spoken, unto the ends of the earth." ~3 Nephi 11:38, 41

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been good! We are still doing a lot of finding and trying to pick the work back up after we had a couple of investigators drop us. Sister Williams is doing great though and I love working with  her.

Jolly: He is doing awesome! He's praying and he's doing good with the commandments, he finally has recieved the answer that he needs to be baptized, but he still doesn't feel ready. We'll keep working with him :) 

Edilson: We knocked on his door this week and it turns out, he's very prepared and available to receive the gospel. He moved from Guinea a year ago to start working, he was raised a christian and has a strong desire to follow Christ. He had to work this Sunday, so he wasn't able to make it to church, but he wants to go. More to come about Edilson.

This weekend we had stake conference and it was fantastic! We had the president of the Europe area come and he said that there was a sacred spirit that was unusual for such a large group of people. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve here and participate in such spiritual experiences. I love this gospel and I know the Spirit is with me. 

I love you all!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
LOOK! THERE'S SNOW IN PORTUGAL!!! or.. just hail... we love the weather here.
Me and Sister Williams!
The beautiful view of Belas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment