Sunday, April 3, 2016

"And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father." D&C 18:15

Dear Family and Friends,

Sister Williams and I are staying in Cacém! Wahoo! I love this area! I'm really excited to be staying. This week has been an incredible one!! We found a lot of new people to teach, and we had a great easter! I am super excited for this next week.

Emerson: We contacted him on the street this week, he had already talked to the missionaries in the past, but didn't remember much. He said that his way of life is following the bible and living the 10 commandments! Perfect, that's what the church of Jesus Christ does too! He's accepted the date to be baptized for the10th of April, and he's super awesome. He'll bring a lot of friends to the church.

Xana and Cristovo: We found an amazing family that lives right below is in our apartment. They have 5 kids, and the kids got so excited when we introduced the Book of Mormon! They all started reading it and looking at the pictures before we even said the closing prayer! I'm so excited to be working with them, and they are super accepting of everything we've said so far. I'm so grateful for the opportunity we have to work with families. That's what this gospel is all about! Families! They'll be amazing members of the church :)

We are continuing working with our other investigators as well as our new ones. I know that this is the work of the Lord. He is always involved in everything. I am so grateful for my Savior and for His atoning sacrifice. I hope you all had a great Easter and found time to remember our Savior. I hope you all have a great week and prepare yourselves well to hear the prophets speak. 
I love you all!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
Iza, a girl we contacted 2 weeks ago was baptized! She lives in the Elder's area, so we didn't get to teach her, but we did find her. That was such a miracle!
Easter! Reese's!!
Easter with the Barbosas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment