Monday, April 18, 2016

The Craziest Week of my Mission and a Surprise BATISMO!!

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." -1 Thessalonians 5:18

Dear Friends and Family!

Well, this probably was the craziest week of my life, I didn't think that being a Sister Training Leader had much responsibility, but aparently i was wrong! Haha but I am a person who likes to be stressed and busy, so it was one of the best weeks of my mission! 

We had a division this week with Sister Oliver and Sister Ditton! They are awesome! I really enjoyed serving with them. Sister Ditton and Sister Williams were serving together and while they were on their division, they invited Vicente to be baptized this weekend! So we had to run around a little bit trying to get everything prepared for his baptism, and in the end, everything went well and he had a great baptism! He even invited his friend to the baptism! He's already being a great missionary! :) I'm super excited for him.

We had ward conference yesterday, and I was asked to play the piano. One of the songs I had to play I had basically nothing to go off of except some notes on a page (without a time signature or key signature and you couldn't see the staff very well) and listening to a youtube video with some man singing a capella! haha the ending result was nothing spectacular, but I do like to think that my music teachers must be so proud of me using music theory on my mission! Yay! 

Ana is doing great! She didn't feel ready to be baptized this weekend, so we've pushed it off until next weekend, but she's doing really great and is really excited to learn! She had a great time at church yesterday and she also was able to come to the baptism on Saturday! I'm super excited for her!

Beatriz: We found her on our division and we realized so fast that she is so prepared to receive the gospel. She's 17 and she's from brasil and she has never been baptized in any other church! So we invited her to prepare to be baprized in the Church of Jesus Christ and she accepted. She is an amazing girl! I'm really glad we found her. More to come about her next week. 

I love being a missionary! I love helping so many people change their lives! I love growing! I love the gospel! I love you all!! Have a great week!
Sister Steagall

photos:
Divisions with Sister Oliver!
Vicente's Baptism!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment