Monday, April 25, 2016

Another week in Cacem!

"Behold, I will go before you and be your rearward; and I will be in your midst, and you shall not be confounded." -D&C 49:27
 
Dear Friends and Family!
 
This week was awesome! We've been working a lot with our ward and we've been seeing a lot of success! I absolutely love being a missionary here. We see miracles every day and every day I get more and more excited to be doing the work of the Lord.
 
Ana: She is doing really well! She started working this week, so it's gonna be a little harder to keep in touch with her, but everything is possible in the Lord's work. She is honestly one of the best prepared people I've ever met and I'm 100% confident that she will stay firm in the gospel, she has so much faith in the Lord already, it's amazing!
 
Vicente: He is doing awesome! We had a lesson with him where we invited him to be a missionary and invite one of his friends to go to church. We gave him a deadline of May 7th to find someone and invite them to church. He called us 30 minutes after the lesson saying he had already found a friend to bring to church! He is awesome!
 
I cannot say it enough times. I love being a missionary. I cannot tell you how many times I just want to cry because of how grateful I am to have the opportunity to be here and see people change their lives. I get to see the Spirit touch the hearts of people and testify of truth. If you are thinking about going on a mission, go!! It is the best thing in the world!
I love you all!!
Sister Steagall
 
Photos:
Divisions with Sister Olsen and Sister Call!
Meeting up with my neighbors who happened to be vacationing in Lisbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment