Monday, May 30, 2016

I'm convinced this is the most beautiful place on the earth (except for the temple!)

"Now ye see that this is the true faith of God; yea, ye see that God will support, and keep, and preserve us, so long as we are faithful unto him, and unto our faith, and our religion; and never will the Lord suffer that we shall be destroyed except we should fall into transgression and deny our faith." ~Alma 44:4
This week has been great! We've been having a lot of rain, but we've been working hard! I actually really like rain! It feels really good and I'm always smiling for some reason! The only downside is that our pass-a-long cards get wet.. We need waterproof pass-a-long cards! haha
We've found a couple of people that have potential. Our investigator Ana entered into a clinic this week to help her with some Word of Wisdom problems, so we haven't had contact with her, but she gets out next week and she's preparing to be baptized on June 19! She'll be a solid member.
We also started teaching Silvana, she had received the missionaries about two years ago and was really close to being baptized, but no one really knows what happened. Anyway, she received us really well into her home and we'll start teaching her again this week.
I love serving here! The members are all really nice and so helpful! They have strong testimonies of our Savior. I'm so grateful that I could be here on a mission. There are so many things that I've learned that otherwise would have taken 10 years to learn! I love this gospel! I love this work!
I love you all!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
Me and Sister Luciano!!
A black sand beach, this place is absolutely beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. This beach on sight is Praia de São Roque. It has a Igreja Católica Chapel in the cliff right by the left side beside it.

    ReplyDelete