Monday, May 2, 2016

The Trunky Call. But I'm not trunky yet!

"I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day." -Alma 38:5

Dear Friends and Family!

This week was awesome! As is every week! Mission life is great! On one side, you don't have a care in the world because we aren't really "in the world" but at the same time, we have a million things to worry about! But I'm still just as happy as ever! :) 

We had a zone conference this week with President, where we learned that Elder Bednar will be coming to our mission this month! I'm super excited to have an Apostle visit the mission! We'll all be working extra hard to be worthy to receive extra revelation. It's gonna be a great month :)

Ana: Is doing really well! She came to church on Sunday and loved it, she's all set to be baptized at the end of this month when her mom will be here.

We are teaching a couple of other people with some potential, we found an awesome couple that are here until June from Angola. Practically her whole family was already baptized, so we're hoping to get her in the water! 

I know this church is true! And I know that the Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the gospel. I'm so excited to be here sharing the gospel with the world! I love my Savior, I love my family, I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos:
Some missionaries in the MTC with me!
Futeból for Pday!!
Preachin the Word :)


No comments:

Post a Comment