Monday, May 16, 2016

Welcome to the Azores! :)





"But this is not all; they had given themselves to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of revelation, and when they taught, they taught with power and authority of God." ~Alma 17:3

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, the Azores are absolutely the most beautiful place on the entire planet. I've only been here a couple of days, but I have seen enough to decide that it is the most incredible place ever! I am so blessed to be here :) 

This week has been a little crazy for us, I flew over to the islands on Tuesday, just to fly right back to Lisbon on Wednesday for mission council and to do a division with some sisters. Then we flew back to the Islands on Friday. The branch here is so beautiful and I already love the members! 

We have a couple of investigators that we're teaching that have a lot of potential. This area has a lot of tourists, but it's still awesome! We're gonna baptize a ton! :) I'm so excited to be here! I'm so excited to be a missionary! I love the gospel! I love you all!!

Sister Steagall

Photos:
The view from our Balcony, we are very blessed :) haha
Me and Sister Luciano in front of this really really pretty lake!
Some statue that we found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment