Monday, November 16, 2015

"For whosoever will save his life shall loose it: and whosoever will loose his life for my sake shall find it." ~Matthew 16:25

Dear Family and Friends!

This week has been truly fantastic! I find myself truly amazed as I work harder and harder and see the hand of God more and more in this amazing work. I am amazed at how much my testimony of the gospel has grown over the past 9 months or so. I love being here in Portugal and I love being a missionary. We have found a couple of new families to teach and we're really excited!

Saturnina and Nadina: A mother and daughter that have a lot of potential. They have a lot of faith and are very friendly. We're excited to start sharing the gospel with them.

Paulo: We met him, his wife, and his daughter outside their house last week, and we just left a card with them, We didn't even ask if we could come by and share a message or anything, we just told them to call if they needed anything. Then that same night Paulo called us and said he was interested in meeting with us! We met with him in the chapel and had a quick lesson with him, he has a lot of faith and already has a good relationship with God. He's married and has 3 kids! I'm excited to start working with him as well.

Ivo and Milene: Unfortunately we didn't get their marriage papers done in time, so they probably won't be baptized this Saturday, but we're hoping for next! They are such an amazing family and I'm so glad they foudn the gospel. They will stay firm :)

I'm happy to be here as a missionary bringing many souls to the knowledge of their Redeemer. I know I'm changing here and coming closer to Christ, I know that the more I loose my life for Christ's sake, I will find it. I hope I can continue loosing my life for the gospel throughout my whole life. I'm coming to know that missionary work is the most important thing anybody can be doing with their time, not just the missionaries. I want to encourage you all to pray for missionary experiences and then do all you can to have them, talk with EVERYONE about the gospel and always be an example of Christ.

I love you all!!
Sister Steagall 

Photos: 
Breakfast in the Sister household of Setubal!
We made Brasilian Pasteis with some Brasilian members! They were sooo yummy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment