Monday, November 30, 2015

I never even missed Thanksgiving!





"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thouh hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works." James 2:17-18

Dear Family and Friends!

Yes, I completely forgot about Thanksgiving this week.. I guess we ate chicken for lunch.. so that counts for something? But I am still grateful in the same! :) This week was great! We found an amazing family and came in contact with some old investigators!

Miguel: We came in contact with him again and he is awesome!! He came to the Elder's baptism on Saturday and to church and choir practice yesterday and he is looking forward to his baptism which will be this week or next. He will be such a solid member and missionary.

Mariza and Tatiana: We decided to pass by an less active member that we had met on the street a couple of weeks ago and we met her daughter Tatiana who has so many questions about the gospel and about life. It's way easier to teach someone who has questions, we're really excited to continue working with them :) 

I have had a great week! Even though it's getting colder! But I still love Portugal and the people here, I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary. I love this gospel, I know this is the only true church with the power of God to teach and baptize. 
Pray for missionary experiences this holiday season!

I love you all!
Sister Steagall 

Photos: 
The elders, us, and Miguel!!
Fun fact about Portugal, most people don't have chimneys for Santa to come down, so instead he climes up a ladder outside their window. Interesting!
We found a little bird on a chain outside a cafe that we played with for a while! Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment