Monday, November 23, 2015

Transfers!!!! Thanksgiving!

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind, and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day." ~D&C 4:2

Dear Family and Friends!

Suprise! Suprise! We got a call Sunday morning for Sister Landbeck telling her to pack her bags because she's going to the Azores!!! The Islands that we have in our mission! I'm super excited for her! I will be staying here in Setubal and I'll be serving with Sister Savage!! She served in the area right next to mine when I was in Portimão, so I already know her a bit! I'm really excited to serve with her! 

Saturnina and Nadina: They are doing well, they weren't able to make it to churchon Sunday, but we'll pass by this week. They are some of the most humble people I've met on the mission and I really hope we can help them come closer to Christ through baptism!

Ivo and Milene: We talked to bishop yesterday and he said that the wedding papers will be processed in 15 days or so, so hopefully we'll have 3 baptisms soon! They are doing so well and are so excited to be baptized.

We are always finding new people, and coming up with new ideas to find them as you'll see in our picture below! I love Setubal and I'm so excited to stay here for Christmas! (Europe doens't celebrate Thanksgiving, so I'm skipping it this year, but I'm still grateful!) Something I'm really excited for is that Sister Savage sings! I hope we will be able to use our talent often to help others feel the Christmas spirit. 

I love you all!!
Sister Steagall

Photos: 
We had a great adventure last P-day with one of our members, we went to the beach and hiked up to a castle to discover that the castle is closed for 2 years! haha but it was still great fun!
We had a "street meeting" in attempt to find some new people, and we actually had quite a bit of success. We set up a table with pamplets and copies of the Book of Mormon. And we sang in the middle of the street! It was great!
Our 4 Sister household! haha :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment