Monday, November 2, 2015

"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face, I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and minde angels round about you, to bear you up." ~D&C 84:88

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been great! We had divisions with the Sister Training Leaders, I got to serve with Sister Ventura! She was in my zone when I was in Portimão, so it was really great to serve with her! We also had a huge ward/stake halloween dance on Saturday and we had a great turnout of investigators! It's good to show others that we like to have fun :) We also visited a cemetary yesterday for "Dia das Almas" (day of the souls - it's sorta like memorial day) we were able to hand out a couple of Family History pamphlets and Plan of Salvation pamphlets, it was a good day :) 

Paula: She is still doing really well, unfortunately she had to help out with a family thing yesterday and was unable to attend church, so she won't be getting baptized this saturday, but we're hoping for the next! 

Miguel: He is also doing good! Sister Ventura and I taught him on divisions, and it went really well. He has a lot of really deep questions and ideas that are generally correct, which is really awesome! He has trouble sleeping at night, so so far he hasn't been able to attend church, but we're working with him.

Juliana: We started teaching her last week and she is doing great! She has a baptismal date for this saturday and she's really solid. She's been going through a hard time recently so she really needed the help of the Lord and I'm so glad she found us. She is a really sweet older lady and has a lot of faith.

This week was really fun! We're working in new areas and finding new people! I love working here in Setubal and I know I'm doing the right thing. 

I truly love you all!
Sister Steagall

Photos: 
Divisions with Sister Ventura!
Happy Halloween!! I went as Sister Landbeck :) 
We visited a beautiful castle last P-day! The view was absolutely incredible!!


No comments:

Post a Comment